8 Clarkson Avenue
|Start and end of semester||Winter semester: End of August - December|
Summer semester: Mid of January - May
|Programme||Non-degree-programme (1 study semester) for Bachelor- and Master students|
|Study programme||Engineering and Management|
You can find the course descriptions here
|Language of instruction||English|
|Language requirements||B2 English language certificate according to Europäischem Referenzrahmen|
|Your application deadline @department|
Our nomination deadline @partner
|Your application deadline @partner |
As a student of our faculty you can do a theoretical semester of study at Clarkson University:
- Start of studies in spring term: Mid of January until end of May, in fall term end of August until December.
- Course registration could be done on site
- Recommendation for Bachelor students: enroll for not more than 6 courses per semester
- English taught classes
As a student of our faculty you can do a theoretical semester of study at Clarkson University.
The following requirements should be met, i.e.
- You have already completed your basic studies (1st and 2nd semester) with 60 ECTS,
- Your English language skills reach at least B2 level.
- You are a registered student at the Mannheim University of Applied Sciences and
- You have a good grade point average (i.e. 2.5 or better).