Only courses listed in the signed Credit Transfer Protocol (CTP) form are officially confirmed to be elligible for transfer to HSMA!
The CTP of faculty W needs to be agreed and confirmed before any other Learning Agreement (e.g. Erasmus+ LA)
Gather information about courses
Inform yourself about courses offered by the partner university during the application phase
Use the partner university's website Global University Partners to research specifically the subjects and courses you would like to take abroad. Courses with high similiarities to the courses at HSMA are more likely to be recognized.
Create and align CTP
Fill and sign the Credit Transfer Protocol (CTP) form before departure
- Attend the faculty's Credits & More-Workshop which is offered in the first third of each semester. Use the materials provided in the workshop in TIW Info.
- Complete a Credit Transfer Protocol (CTP) for each course as part of the LA+CTP
- Discuss the prepared documents with Team IW by requesting feedback or an appointment.
- Upload the fully completed LA+CTP, signed by Team International W, in the application area in TIW Info.
Update and align CTP
In case changes to course selection are required after arrival at partner university
- Coordinate the changes with Team IW and update the LA+CTP
- Upload the updated LA+CTP, signed by Team International W, in the application area in TIW Info.
Complete and submit CTI
Fill and sign the Credit Transfer Implemention (CTI) form after your return
- Upload the mandatory experience report in your application area in TIW Info.
- Fill the Credit Transfer Implementation (CTI) form for externally earned credits available in TIW Info.
- Upload it together with the final LA+CTP and the official transcript of records of the foreign university to your application area in TIW Info.
Submit the Credit Transfer Implementation (CTI) form, to signal us that you consider everything ready for approval, to Team IW.
- Please help us: After our return, please check the current data on your exchange university in the Global Partners list. If you recognize any need for updates, e.g. new links, please be so kind to let us know.