Get you Double Degree Diploma as soon as possible

After you have completed the requirements for a Double-Degree at one of our partners we must provide proof to the partner that you have also completed your studies at Mannheim University successfully. ONLY after we have done so will they process your diploma.

So, please:

a) Make sure your future postal mailing address is known at HS Mannheim and at TEC and CDHAW (via the program coordinators, i.e. in 2022: H. Gerischer and A. Kropp)!

b) Please send a copy of your exmatriculation application to Team International (the one you need to submit to the Prüfungsamt)!



Prof. Dr. S. Altmann
Contact me to arrange a meeting date.