You will need the signature of Team International on your completed Equivalency Application GWA (Credit Transfer Protocol CTP) from Faculty W for each course you wish to have recognized upon your return abroad.
The best way to ensure that credits earned abroad are recognized is to proceed as follows:
- During the application phase, use the partner university's website Global University Partners to research specifically the subjects and courses you would like to take abroad.
- In any case, attend the faculty's Credits & More-Workshop , which is offered in the first third of each semester.
- Use the materials provided for this workshop in the Team International Moodle area.
- Complete a CTP for each course as part of the LA+CTP.
- Request an appointment with Team International to discuss your prepared documents.
- Make sure, i.e. must have filed your fully completed LA+CTP, signed by Team International, in your original Application area in Moodle before you leave.
- If any adjustments are needed regarding the agreed upon CTPs during your on-site study abroad (during mobility), coordinate them with us and update your LA+CTP in your original Application area .
- Next, upload your experience report in the same place as the LA+CTP(s). Please note that submission of the experience report is a mandatory part of your study abroad experience. A template can be found in the Moodle area.
- Upon your return from abroad, complete the Examination Committee's Recognition Form for externally earned examination credits HSM Official Credit Transfer Application Document - in the Moodle area and submit it to the Team International within the first two weeks of the new semester along with the final LA+CTP and the official performance evaluations from the foreign educational institution (transcript). Please make sure you upload all documents in your original Application area in Moodle as well.