- Start of lectures: beginning of March
- Lecture-free period: around Pentecost
- Exam registration: May - June
- End of lectures: end of June
- Examination period: 2,5 weeks starting end of June
- Re-registration period for the summer semester: July and August
- Start of lectures: end of September
- Lecture-free period: around Christmas
- Exam registration: end of November - mid Decemer
- End of lectures: end of January
- Examination period: 2,5 weeks starting end of January
- Re-registration period for the summer semester: January and February
After your enrollment you get access to all important IT services of the university.
- Mail services
- Moodle learning platform
- Network access (WLAN, VPN)
- Examination system (POS)
On the Campus IT website you will find the most important hand outs and instructions. At the beginning of the semester, the department's staff will also be helpful to support you.
Students of the Department of Engineering and Management have the possibility to print in the PC rooms (L305 and L306). Furthermore the university uses the "FollowMe Printing" concept and provides its students fee-based printer connected to the system to generate printing jobs. More information about where and how to print can be found here.
In addition to a wide range of literature, the library also offers learning places as well as training materials and tutorials.
The University of Applied Sciences Mannheims offers intensive German classes every semester before lectures start and German classes during the semester. Information about language courses can be found here.
Besides attending German language courses, students also have the opportunity to learn other foreign languages. For example, Spanish, Turkish, and Chinese language courses are offered. Yet, you need to have a good level of German language proficiency in order to be able to participate in these courses because they are taught in German. In order to attend you need to complete the online application in time. Please note that you will not receive any ECTS credits for these courses.
All students have to register (via POS) for their exams. The exact period will be announced on time here or in class. It is possible to sign out until the day before the exam takes place or to sumit a snick note.