Your application for one of our partner universities must include the following documents. Please name your documents as follows and send them to us as PDF.
1. Letter of motivation (English)
- File name: ApplicationLetter_Name_Matrikelnummer
2. CV/Resume (English)
- File name: CV_Name_Matrikelnummer
3. Your current transcript of grades (English)
- File name: RecordTranscript_Name_Matrikelnummer
4. Language certificate (if required)
- Language certificates must not be older than 2 years on the day of entry into the partner institution's home country.
OPTIONAL: Letter of recommendation (German or English)
- German file name: Empfehlungsschreiben_Name_Matrikelnummer
- English file name: LoR_Name_Matrikelnummer
We kindly ask you to point out to the person supplying your reference information about the following relevant content in the letter of recommendation:
- Voluntary commitment,
- Social and intercultural competence as well as sense of responsibility,
- Academic and/or professional development potential,
- Willingness and ability to represent the faculty and university well abroad.
Note: The letter of recommendation can be written by an academic officer (e.g. professor, lecturer) as well as by a person who holds an executive position in a company or association or in public administration.